Saturday, December 15, 2012

More B.S. from Union Thugs

Some Michigan union official has promised to send union thugs to the soccer games of Governor Snyder's daughter. To me, the words "union" and "thug" are synonymous.

Bullies and hoodlums have traditionally been a major turnoff for the American people. However, the leftist media filters out so much these days, many people won't hear about it.

Still, if we must fight in the streets to take back the country, then perhaps it's time we did so. Any union thugs who show up at said soccer games should be beaten to bloody pulps. That's the way I see it anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I have take note your stuff prior to and you're simply extremely great. I really like what you have bought right here, certainly like what you're saying and the best way through which you are
saying it. You make it entertaining and you continue to
take care of to stay it wise. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a great website.
Feel free to surf my web blog - awesome penny stocks review