Sunday, December 30, 2012

Surprise, Surprise: Prez Commie Obamie To Go For Guns in 2013


Our Marxist President has stated that he will go after guns in 2013, in order to "do everything we can to make sure that something like what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary does not happen again.”

Actually, Barack Obama has been against the 2nd amendment for all of his political life, and has sought to ban private ownership of guns long before he ever darkened the halls of Congress or the White House. Sandy Hook merely provides him with an excuse to once again argue for the disarmament of the American people, a long-time Marxist goal.

It is clear to me that the Republican strategy for the next four years should be to block, defer, oppose, filibuster, challenge and vote "no" on any and all policy initiatives put forth by the Obama administration.

Meanwhile, is there any state government, anywhere, who is willing to stand up to this extremist, to nullify unconstitutional federal dictates, to just say "NO"?

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

It's my birthday tomorrow, so today we're doing a bit of shopping at Black Sheep sporting goods store. I'm getting a very special gift. Feel free to feel in the blanks.

Tomorrow I may buy a purse, a book, and will make the trek to Spokane Valley (a whole 18 miles) to buy some goodies at Hobby Lobby (may God bless those fine people.)


How are you feeling, Stogie?

Old Rebel said...

"It is clear to me that the Republican strategy for the next four years
should be to block, defer, oppose, filibuster, challenge and vote "no"
on any and all policy initiatives put forth by the Obama administration."


If our liberty depends on the courage and dedication to principles by the Republican party, we don't have a prayer!

Stogie Chomper said...

OR, I certainly agree. That's why I said their strategy "should be." I have no illusions about them. They will roll over and play dead.

Stogie Chomper said...

Feeling fine, Adrienne, thanks for asking! I would love to buy some of those "hobby" things too. The tax season starts soon and I may have a new consulting gig; if so, guess where my first few paychecks are going?

Adrienne said...

Three guesses and they're all correct!



Don't remind me about taxes. Our tax preparer is wonderful and has already filled me in on how exactly to "figure my figures." Last year we blew it on not enough deductions in certain areas. Cost us an extra $800.00.

Ema Nymton said...

.


"It is clear to me that the Republican strategy for the next four years
should be to block, defer, oppose, filibuster, challenge and vote "no"
on any and all policy initiatives put forth by the Obama administration."


Ya, right. This has worked out sooooo well for the RepublicanT Party over the past four years, don't cha agree?



Ema Nymton
~@:o?
.