Saturday, December 01, 2012

Rainy Day

It's a rainy day and the wind has blown most of the dead leaves off of my persimmon tree, revealing a lot of unpicked fruit. I took a photo of the tree and am attempting my first post from my new iPad.

I took the picture with my iPad but can't say I am terribly impressed with the quality.  My iPhone takes much better pictures.

Wifey and I gave ourselves an early Christmas present, two new iPads.  She got the mini and I got the regular size, though I would have been just as happy with the mini:  the quality of this new product is great and it is more transportable than the larger sized iPad.  Both iPads stream videos with exceptional clarity.

I should note that wifey's major task with hers is to conquer the next level of "Angry Birds."

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

When I gave Mr. AOW his iPad a little over a year ago, I downloaded Angry Birds and played that game like a fool -- even into the wee hours of the morning. I finally burned out on the game, but I hear now that there are new versions. I guess that I'll have to try them. Something addictive about Angry Birds -- and Bejeweled, too.

Stogie Chomper said...

AOW, I agree -- tried Angry Birds while wifey was shopping and it was fun!

Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme
in our community. Your website provided us with valuable information to work on.
You've done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.
Here is my homepage mini electronic cigarette