This should wake up the People as to how dishonest the MSM is. However many People still refuse to acknowledge the racism and assaults from the OWS group.
The President Versus The Mainstream Media
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Janet Levy
President Trump’s disputes with the media may seem contentious, but are no
different from those of...
The Hidden Origins of Mardi Gras
-
On the evening of March 2, 1699—Fat Monday, the night before Mardi Gras—two
brothers from the French colony of New France steered a small boat into the
mud...
2 days ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
1 comment:
This should wake up the People as to how dishonest the MSM is. However many People still refuse to acknowledge the racism and assaults from the OWS group.
Post a Comment