Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Witness: Cain Accuser Sharon Bialek Hugged Him at Tea Party Meeting Last Month

There is a news report that Sharon Bialek, Cain's latest sexcapades accuser, hugged Cain at a Tea Party meeting a month ago.  She seemed quite happy to see Cain.  The Chicago Sun Times relates:
They hugged each other backstage in a full embrace like old friends.

She grabbed his arm and whispered in his left ear.

She kept talking as he bent to listen, and he kept saying “Uh, huh. Uh, huh.”
Read the story here.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Try this again. I had to go check my history. That is not Bialek. It's Amy Jacobson. The encounter with Bialek was supossed to have happened right before this pic was taken. Very misleading headlines linked with this pic.

http://www.suntimes.com/8592168-417/sneed-witness-says-cain-accuser-hugged-him-during-tea-party-meeting-a-month-ago.html

Stogie said...

Upon your advice, I have removed the picture.

Adrienne said...

Good move. Honestly - the first time I saw that photo linked with an article, I thought they were saying it was Bialek. Then I read the caption under the photo and said, "Huh?"

A few days ago Instapundit had a link to a big story on Oprah looking at a hug mansion in New Jersey. I started a post, added a ton of pictures and then read a bit closer. He had linked to an article that was way over a year old. I deleted my post and was a bit pissed that it took so long for me to snap to the fact that the article was old.

Trust but verify.

Mariana62 said...

Please post photo again. Amy Jacobson claims she witnessed Baelik's confrontation with Cain at that event. How does Jacobson explain posing for this photo after being told by Baelik that the man she is hugging allegedly attacked Baelik?