Friday, November 04, 2011

Jesse Ventura is NACHO LIBRE! (Photoshop)

Jesse Ventura has had a long and colorful career, and it isn't over yet.  He has been the Governor of Minnesota, a Navy Seal, a professional wrestler and a 911 "Truther."

Now he's apparently reprising the role once played by Jack Black, the role of "Nacho Libre," the professional wrestler of Mexico!

Miffed because his lawsuit against the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) was thrown out, he has denounced the U.S. as "the Fascist States of America" and says he will apply for citizenship of Mexico, where he will spend a lot more time. He reportedly stated: "I will never stand for a national anthem again. I will turn my back and I will raise a fist." (What a schmuck.)

Ventura has an artificial hip, and was annoyed by the extensive procedures used to check him out every time he boards a commercial airline.  Well, he has a point.  For previously screened people, the TSA procedures need to be streamlined.  I thought they had already done this, but apparently not.

I too sometimes become ticked off at the government, but calling your country the "Fascist States of America" is a bit juvenile, and moving to Mexico?  Be sure to duck when the firing starts, Jesse, and nos vemos, compadre.  If Obama is reelected, I may even join you.  I'm not taking Spanish for nothing, and one third world country is as good as another, I guess.


Read more here.

No comments: