Attacking and ridiculing your political opponent's family is fair game. (Save your breath. "Somebody" attacked Mrs Bush so you have cover.) When do you start making fun of the teenage daughters?
The Hidden Origins of Mardi Gras
-
On the evening of March 2, 1699—Fat Monday, the night before Mardi Gras—two
brothers from the French colony of New France steered a small boat into the
mud...
The Talking Head Barometers
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Dan Bell
When pundits, corporations, and activists all start speaking in chorus, the
pattern may matter more ...
The New Huey Long
-
With Tom Woods.
The post The New Huey Long appeared first on American Renaissance.
13 hours ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
3 comments:
.
Attacking and ridiculing your political opponent's family is fair game. (Save your breath. "Somebody" attacked Mrs Bush so you have cover.) When do you start making fun of the teenage daughters?
Ema Nymton
~@:o?
.
Ema, I'm on the right. We don't attack kids. Now you on the left, you attack disabled infants and spread ridiculous rumors.
I don't recall anyone saying that MO is "an angry black woman."
But she does often look that way -- especially in unposed photos.
CBS ran a long video of a syrupy Michelle Obama chatting away while strolling down the hall of the East Wing of the White House. Damage control?
Post a Comment