Their blog is http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com/.
This is exactly the internal withdrawal of "consent of the governed" that I blogged about earlier. In light of what appears to be a serious historical effort to change the nature of the United States, its Constitution and government, I have argued that it is necessary for individual states to organize and clearly state what they will not allow from the Obama government. The Oath-Keepers are not a state, but a collection of individuals. However, their stance is an important first step at actively resisting the socialization of the United States and the perversion of our Constituton.
The list of laws and orders that the Oath-Keepers will not enforce or obey are as follows:
1. We will NOT obey any order to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey any order to conduct warrantless searches of the American people, their homes, vehicles, papers, or effects - such as warrantless house-to house searches for weapons or persons.
3. We will NOT obey any order to detain American citizens as “unlawful
enemy combatants” or to subject them to trial by military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency”
on a state, or to enter with force into a state, without the express consent and
invitation of that state’s legislature and governor.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts
its sovereignty and declares the national government to be in violation of the
compact by which that state entered the Union.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning
them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of
detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign
troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to
“maintain control” during any emergency, or under any other pretext. We will
consider such use of foreign troops against our people to be an invasion and an
act of war.
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American
people, including food and other essential supplies, under any emergency pretext
10. We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people
to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a
redress of grievances.