Monday, October 10, 2011

Leftists at "Occupy Atlanta" Display Mindless Group Think in This Shocking Video

Below is a video from the Marxist mob at "Occupy Atlanta" where a shocking demonstration of Group Think is right out of "1984."  Everything the speaker says must be repeated back by the entire crowd; if anyone comments or asks a question, that too much be repeated in mass by a chorus of commies.  Here's a video of the most useless people to take up space, the American left, as they consider (and deny) a request by civil rights hero John Lewis to address the audience, and do so in the most inefficient manner possible.

2 comments:

pjm said...

What the hell! Seriously, this might be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

I respect the right to protest, but I am embarrassed for those involved in this mindless circle jerk. Seriously, this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.... I have to repeat that comment. This has to be the most inefficient form of "democracy" I have ever seen.

The best part is the look on John Lewis' face.... he has a WTF! is going on here expression.

pjm said...

I just this description.....
(Did I this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen!)

Rep. John Lewis is one of 435 members of the House interminably frustrated by the arcane ways of the Senate. At an Occupy Atlanta protest, he encountered a process arguably worse.The procedures they used -- rather, invented -- would make the Senate blush. Imagine some combination of Model U.N., Lord of the Flies and a Phish concert.