Sunday, October 02, 2011

Samir Khan Becomes a Good Terrorist (Photoshop)

It appears another American traitor, one Samir Khan, is frolicking in the big bordello in the sky, along with Anwar al-Awlaki.  Samir Khan  once bragged that he was proud to be an American traitor.  Well I must say that I am proud that Samir Khan is now a dead American traitor.  He was riding in the same car as al-Awlaki when an American missile sent him to collect his virgins.

And in the background, we hear the gentle sound of "Aloha Oe" played on a steel guitar.....(Click on icon to listen).

4 comments:

BRO said...

I LOVE IT. I HOPE HIS REAR HURT HIS HEAD AS IT PASSED THROUGH IT.

Stogie said...

You're so insensitive!

Anonymous said...

Wow - I thought cartoon characters only existed in Walt Disney films and yet here you are. So far right and yet so far wrong.

Stogie said...

Anonymous, perhaps that explains your Mickey Mouse beliefs.