The Persian Poet and the IRGC
-
Photo Credit:
Picryl
By Jeffrey Folks
To see how far Iran has fallen, it is worth examining the poetry of one of
ancient Persia’s most enduring figures.
Grandma’s Provincialism
-
When my paternal grandmother passed away; her departure left me reflecting
on her legacy and impact on my cultural understanding of who I am. Grandma
was w...
Männerbund vs. Longhouse
-
We must forge a new people.
The post Männerbund vs. Longhouse appeared first on American Renaissance.
2 days ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
1 comment:
Have a good time...
Post a Comment