Jack Murtha, an outspoken liberal congressman from Pennsylvania, has just died.
Murtha was put into intensive care at a Virginia hospital following gall bladder surgery on February 2nd. Apparently he has succumbed to complications from that surgery.
Murtha was 77 years of age.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I saw that when it was breaking news... Sorry, though, I couldn't say anything good about the ultra left wing zealot in life, and won't say anything good about him now. I hope he isn't thought of and judged by God as poorly as I thought of him.
Lincoln and Total War
-
Who has not heard of Wounded Knee? Most know at least the general facts
surrounding what is acknowledged as an atrocity committed by the army of
the United...
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
1 comment:
I saw that when it was breaking news... Sorry, though, I couldn't say anything good about the ultra left wing zealot in life, and won't say anything good about him now. I hope he isn't thought of and judged by God as poorly as I thought of him.
Post a Comment