Equivalent amricain du "pre Fouettard". Music you have created! However, you have two more notes to go before you have completed your first octave and have all the keys identified that you need to know to play music anywhere on the keyboard.
The Hidden Origins of Mardi Gras
-
On the evening of March 2, 1699—Fat Monday, the night before Mardi Gras—two
brothers from the French colony of New France steered a small boat into the
mud...
The Talking Head Barometers
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Dan Bell
When pundits, corporations, and activists all start speaking in chorus, the
pattern may matter more ...
1 day ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
5 comments:
Set them back? I thought it was FORWARD! Into the abyss!
Spring forward, fall back. Clocks go back on hour, Obama goes forward into retirement!
I'm not one to predict election outcomes.
But it does look to me as if America will indeed be changing Presidents on Tuesday. **smile**
AOW, I hope you're right, I am tired of this anxiety of waiting!
Equivalent amricain du "pre Fouettard". Music you have created! However, you have two more notes to go before you have completed your first octave and have all the keys identified that you need to know to play music anywhere on the keyboard.
Post a Comment