Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dubai Ports: Islamophobia? Guilty as Charged!


I'm a Republican and I voted for Bush twice, and his father before him, twice. However, Bush is not my idea of a strong conservative. He would not be my first choice for President. Bush is a nice guy, but is politically inept. He often shoots himself in the foot, as he did with the asinine Harriet Myers nomination to the Supreme Court. Now he's done it again, allowing the United Emirates, an Arabic Muslim nation with many ties to terrorism, to manage U.S. seaports. Knowing how our seaports operate, in detail, would be good information for those who wish to do us harm.

What a complete ASS!

I will be so glad when we have a REPUBLICAN president again, instead of the strange hybrid represented by George W. Bush.

As for the Dubai officials who are now screaming "Islamophobia" at those of us who oppose the Dubai ports contract, I say, "Guilty as charged!" What else would you expect from the targets of this terrorist ideology?

No comments: