Monday, May 01, 2006

My Cartoons


I draw cartoons using a couple of digital art programs, Photo Shop and XaraX. Sometimes, if I take my time and have a really good inspiration, I draw good cartoons. More often than not I do them quickly and they are just so-so. In any case, you are welcome to use them on your blog or website.

Here are a couple of cartoons I did in the past. Click on the pictures to see a larger version.

I used to use the pen name "Camel Ray" to avoid fatwas and jihads. Now I go by the name of Stogie; but we are one and the same.









I drew this one when John Kerry was running for President. I think it was one of my better ones.

3 comments:

Epaminondas said...

Listen, you have give a special with king size ginstu's if you want this to work right

"And if you order today we will ship the special jihadi ginstu edition, so those nasty spinal tissues are a snap."

Fidothedog said...

Love the Jihad for dhimmis, brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»