Saturday, May 26, 2007

Spending the Weekend with Ayn Rand

I was wondering what to do with the long Memorial Day weekend this morning. I have read all of my good books and have only one in progress. Then it came to me: I can read "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand. I started the book about 5 years ago and never finished it. I had previously read two of Rand's books, "Anthem" and "The Fountainhead," enjoying them both.

Now it's time to get started on Ayn Rand's real masterpiece. I will just start over from the beginning since it has been so long.

I go now, to fetch my second cup of coffee, my pipe and my book, to retire to my pastoral refuge in the backyard where I will sit, sip, smoke and savor, that is, savor the words of truth by Ayn Rand. I will emerge from my refuge even more sage and saintly then I am even now.

Eat your hearts out, liberals.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online xanax bars.com - xanax side effects yahoo answers

Anonymous said...

buy xanax 1.5 mg xanax withdrawal - order upjohn xanax

Anonymous said...

generic valium valium 5mg value - buy valium online uk fast delivery

Anonymous said...

alprazolam online xanax overdose during pregnancy - yellow xanax bars r039 time release

Anonymous said...

buy ativan order ativan canada - ativan withdrawal

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online buy valium diazepam online - diazepam more drug_side_effects

Anonymous said...

generic xanax xanax generic pills look like - .5mg xanax for anxiety

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam dosage in alcohol withdrawal - buy diazepam powder

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg buy diazepam usa 10mg - valium side effects diarrhea

Anonymous said...

ativan no prescription ativan every 8 hours - ativan controlled substance

Anonymous said...

xanax antidepressant xanax 0.5 mg overdose - high anxiety kicking xanax

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol buy somatropin mexico - carisoprodol 350 mg overdose

Anonymous said...

buy valium valium purchase uk - buy valium online cheap

Anonymous said...

generic ambien online buy brand name ambien online - ambien cr vs xanax

Anonymous said...

soma 350 mg soma medication website - soma medication online pharmacy

Anonymous said...

ambien order online no prescription ambien side effects eyes - ambien causes insomnia

Anonymous said...

buy soma drug soma classified - carisoprodol dosage back pain

Anonymous said...

buy valium india side effects of valium 10 mg - 30 mg valium high

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online buy ambien safely - ambien liver

Anonymous said...

buy valium online drug class for valium - buy real valium online uk

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium and depression - valium dosage pictures