Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Melanie Morgan Gets the Ax

Melanie Morgan, founder of "Move America Forward," an in-your-face conservative who has gone nose to nose with the Marxists, anarchists and other assorted traitors in the streets of Berkeley, has lost her radio job.

According to her former co-host of the "Lee Rodgers and Melanie Morgan Show," (KSFO Radio, 560 AM, San Francisco) Melanie's contract was up and was not renewed as a cost-cutting measure. Radio KSFO (like many other radio stations) apparently has been losing money as advertising revenue has dropped, and her departure was simply due to economics. Nevertheless, Melanie reports that leftist blogs are having orgasms over the news.

It's hard to see why KSFO is losing money - the station seems to sell ten minutes of advertising for every five minutes of talk show. I'm exaggerating of course. I listen, but in a constant state of irritation over what seems to me to be too much adverstising minutes per minutes of programming.

I will listen tomorrow morning on the way to work, as I always do, but I will miss Melanie.

No comments: