Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cigars and Beer at Stogie's Place

I really felt sorry for making my cat, Inky, pose in that picture with Michelle Obama. As soon as I snapped the photo for Newsweak magazine, Michelle climbed on her broom and flew off into the night sky, cackling loudly. I knew I had better mollify my cat before he decided to shred my shins again.

So I invited him over for beer and cigars. He asked if he could bring a friend, and said he was bringing a little kitty -- at least that's what I thought he said. In any case, that's her enjoying a cigar on the other side of the table.

Inky is enjoying his beer while his cigar burns in the ash tray. He still looks mighty pissed off, but he was purring loudly when I snapped this photo. A good cigar will do that for you.
..
Good thing Mrs. Chomper was out of town. She gets upset when we don't use coasters. 

No comments: