Thursday, May 19, 2016

Google's Goofy Graphic

This is the goofy graphic that Google is using today.  It shows a homely yet smug Asian woman speaking into a microphone, probably to urge on the sign-bearing demonstrators behind her.  Their signs spell out "EQUALITY," as if they didn't have it already.  This graphic conjures for me the ugly image of college campuses, where strident minorities rail against the white oppressor, while making absurd demands.  The "equality" they seeks is equality of access to your pocketbook or wallet.  They want free stuff, and they feel so morally superior in demanding it.

Of course, equality of responsibility and productivity is not what they seek.  The world owes them a living for just being here and taking up space.

UPDATE:  I found this info on FakeBook's "Crony Capitalism" site, referring to this graphic:
Today Google celebrates Yuri Kochiyama the woman who once said this -
“I consider Osama bin Laden as one of the people that I admire. To me, he is in the category of Malcolm X, Che Guevara, Patrice Lumumba, Fidel Castro, all leaders that I admire.”
My instincts were right.  Take one homely, smug Third Worlder with a microphone and you have a commie agitator.

No comments: