I think blogging is in decline. Using social media like Twitter or Gab or FaceBook or MeWe is more satisfying because it is more current than blog posts, and you get much faster feedback. I spend a lot more time on social media for this reason.
The Melancholy Conclusion
-
On March 1, 1836, the delegates at Washington-on-the-Brazos met in an
unfinished building in near-freezing weather, and they appointed a
committee of five ...
The Teachers’ Unions’ Long March
-
Photo Credit:
*Image: jarmoluk via Pixabay, Pixabay License.*
jarmoluk
By Marcus Ebenhack
Nikole Hannah-Jones got the education hornets buzzing again, ...
1 day ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment