Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Thanksgiving Thoughts

Hope y’all have a warm and lovely Thanksgiving.  It’s just me and my wife this year, kind of sad and boring.  Kids are all living miles away.   

We visited two of our three sons in Los Angeles this week, and drove home to Northern California on Tuesday.  We were amazed at the massive amounts of trucks on the freeway, numerous caravans, or so it seemed.  This may reflect a reopening of the supply chain and a rush to catch up commercial shipments.  If so, we may be able to do Christmas shopping after all.

The hateful left is very angry that three of their felon foot soldiers were shot by Kyle Rittenhouse (clearly in self defense) and he was not boiled in oil for it.  The wart hogs on the View were especially rabid and irrational.  

I tested my commenting system, which is a Disqus system, and found it absurdly difficult to use. Few want to jump through many hoops to comment, and I don’t blame them. I will either fix it or replace it soon.




No comments: