Sunday, July 02, 2006

"Jo Fish" Does the Right Thing

It appears that my pressure on "Jo Fish" has paid off. He has removed the names and addresses of the Swift Boat Vets from his website "Democratic Veteran." I just checked, and they are indeed gone.

Because of this I will not publish his private information on my blog. In actuality, I would only have published his real name and the town where he lives. His address and phone number are listed and easily obtained from any online phone book. But now that is a moot question since he has removed the names and numbers.

It isn't any secret that I believe the leftist blogger called Jeff Huber and "Jo Fish" are one and the same. I never published this information. Jeff Huber brought it to light himself by denying it in two posts to my last blog entry.

I have collected several references from leftwing blogs referring to the fact that "Jo Fish" (a Navy veteran) of "Democratic Veteran" started a new blog called "Main and Central" back in September of 2005. The only Navy Vet who posts at Main and Central is Jeff Huber. This, however, is not my only proof. I have other evidence collected from newsgroups that go back as far as 1998.

Now that Jeff/Jo Fish have done the right thing, I recommend leaving him/them alone. I consider the matter closed.

8 comments:

Stogie said...

Musmanno, since you are a Leftist pinhead, ad hominem attacks are all you have. You possess neither knowledge, intelligence, facts or wisdom. You're just a dumb fuck who doesn't know his ass from his elbow. So fuck off.

Stogie said...

Eyes, you may have hit on the truth. At Main and Central, when I do a search for "Jo Fish" the poster named Lurch comes up multiple times. Odd. And though Jo Fish introduces other bloggers at "Main and Central," he never introduces Jeff Huber. Indeed, Jeff Huber starts blogging there from the first week.

Whenever Jo Fish has posted to newsgroups, he always uses a name with the initials JH, for example,
"James Hall" or "Jesse Holden." Now isn't that a coincidence?

Jo Fish and Jeff Huber often refer their readers to each other's posts and refer to each other as "my close friend" or "my close buddy." Well why not, they're both "gold wing" USN flyers, retired. Another remarkable coincidence.

Stogie said...

Eyes, and another thing, musmanno the pinhead above doesn't even have a blog. He's probably just another alter-ego of Jo Fish.

Stogie said...

Ditto that!!!

Althusius said...

Guys, (all of you by the way) try to tone down the swearing a little bit. Swearing is for old men who want to vent their rage on someone without knowing the facts. It doesn't do anything for the discussion/argument, it only obscures what is really going on.

Stogie said...

Sorry Althusius, but salty is my style. When a Lefty attacks me with foul language, he will get the same in return.

Althusius said...

Whatever, it just doesn't sound very intelligent. If you show them an example of what a level-headed, sane person talks like, they might see something to it.

Althusius said...

I always favor short and sweet.

Although sometimes the short doesn't quite get through.