Sunday, July 09, 2006

Trackback Installed - Old Comments No Longer Visible

Readers and visitors:

I installed Halo's Trackback and Commenting system today so I could trackback with other blogs. I didn't realize it before installing it that all older comments posted to this blog are no longer visible. Halo tells me they are still in the blogger commenting system and are not lost, but I have no idea at this point how to move them over to the new Halo commenting system.

This is sad in a lot of ways, in that there were some really furious fights and debates over various issues, like the theory of evolution and my fight with Jo Fish and his buddy Jeff Huber over the Swift Boat Vets. I hate to lose those comments, as they were as educational and entertaining as anything else on this blog.

However, the trackback system will help me promote my blog by making it more visible to others in the blogosphere.

Feel free to recomment if you like.

Stogie

No comments: