Friday, October 19, 2007

Melanie Morgan Links to Saber Point

The lovely Melanie Morgan (see picture, at right) linked to my post called "Code Pink Crushed In Berkeley." She linked to various blogs that covered the counter protest in Berkeley last Wednesday, and my post was one of the articles listed.

Thanks Melanie. I listen to you every morning on the way to work. It's great to know that KSFO radio (560 AM) exists in the belly of the beast, liberal San Francisco. Brian Sussman, Officer Vic and of course, the great Lee Rodgers, impart a welcome alternative to the constant leftist drumbeat of Bay Area media outlets.

I've never called into the show, but I'm out there, along with many thousands of other supporters. In fact, the show is listened to as far away as London, using the streaming internet connection at the KSFO website. Anyone can listen by connecting there.

God bless you guys and all you do for America. Someday I'd love to meet you all and shake your hands.

No comments: