Toward A Better America
-
Photo Credit:ChatGPT
ChatGPT for American Thinker
By David Prentice
Until the midterms, we will be watching a massively coordinated attack
denigrating...
Grandma’s Provincialism
-
When my paternal grandmother passed away; her departure left me reflecting
on her legacy and impact on my cultural understanding of who I am. Grandma
was w...
Männerbund vs. Longhouse
-
We must forge a new people.
The post Männerbund vs. Longhouse appeared first on American Renaissance.
2 days ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
2 comments:
j'aime bien aussi Stogie! bravo !est-ce que l'on peut imaginer un monde sans musique ? non !
Kate says: I like it a lot, Stogie! Bravo! Can you imagine a world without music? No!
Post a Comment