Same old B.S. Vote for him and get the same old result: continuing poverty.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I will immediately clutch your rss as I can't in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly let me understand in order that I may subscribe. Thanks. Feel free to surf my weblog ; cheap swimsuit
Two Southerners Who Stayed Southern
-
Originally published at From The Desk of Jon Harris On August 25, 2026,
Dolly Parton passed away. Six days later, so did Wendell Berry. Both were
known for...
3 weeks ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
1 comment:
I will immediately clutch your rss as I can't in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've
any? Kindly let me understand in order that I may
subscribe. Thanks.
Feel free to surf my weblog ; cheap swimsuit
Post a Comment