Adobe, in real life I don't think Obama even asked the question he asks in the cartoon -- how can we keep it from happening again. I really don't think he cares enough to ask. I hope those four dead Americans haunt his ass for the rest of his miserable life.
Even the WaPo's lead editorial yesterday criticized Obama over the Benghazi debacle. I find the WaPo's editorial quite the sea change for that Leftist rag.
The President Versus The Mainstream Media
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Janet Levy
President Trump’s disputes with the media may seem contentious, but are no
different from those of...
The Hidden Origins of Mardi Gras
-
On the evening of March 2, 1699—Fat Monday, the night before Mardi Gras—two
brothers from the French colony of New France steered a small boat into the
mud...
1 day ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
3 comments:
I think I saw that in the dictionary under "nobrainer"
Adobe, in real life I don't think Obama even asked the question he asks in the cartoon -- how can we keep it from happening again. I really don't think he cares enough to ask. I hope those four dead Americans haunt his ass for the rest of his miserable life.
Exactly
Even the WaPo's lead editorial yesterday criticized Obama over the Benghazi debacle. I find the WaPo's editorial quite the sea change for that Leftist rag.
Post a Comment