Thursday, April 13, 2006

CBS Touts an Islamic USA?


CBS has an online article today about how American perceptions of Islam are growing worse over time. That's not a surprise - beheadings, car bombs, mass murder are not really advisable as part of one's Public Relations package.

The curious thing about this article, however, is the picture CBS ran with it. It shows a well-dressed Muslim man in what appears to be a posture of despair in front of an American flag. But the flag isn't the usual stars and stripes - the stripes have been removed in favor of a large Islamic crescent.

With leftist biased news outlets like see the BS, you always have to wonder what their real agenda is. Here's a screen shot of the web page. Click on it to see a larger version. Follow the title link to read the article.

4 comments:

Dag said...

I've used that graphic at my blog a few times. I think I got it first from Tech Central. I wonder if the MSM got it from me. Somehow I have my doubts.

civilian-at-arms said...

This isn't the first time CBS has used this image. Look at this story from July 2005:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/28/national/main712548.shtml

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»