Saturday, April 15, 2006

Chicken Comedy Central


Michelle Malkin had started a contest for a new Comedy Central logo, in light of its cowardly censoring of a comic image of Muhammad. I was at work so couldn't respond immediately. Now Comedy Central is just saying it was scared of violence and that's why they censored the South Park cartoon of Muhammad. Gee thanks Comedy Central! You just confirmed what we already knew! That you are CHICKEN and willing to further the quasi-dhimmitude that has overtaken the Western world in light of Islamic fascism.

It may be too late for posting on Michelle's blog, but here's my suggested new logo for Comedy Central. Note their new name and mascot.

By the way, any graphic that I create for this blog may be reused by any infidel blogger with my advance permission automatically granted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»