Saturday, March 02, 2013

Lonely Crusader Beats Back Fire-Breathing Tax Dragon!

Actual Photograph of Me at Work
This past week I contracted a huge chest cold, as well as ten tax corporate tax returns to do (in addition to my many individual tax returns).  So I have been quite busy, working sick but working, because I have to.

I have completed close to 100 individual tax returns and five corporate returns so far, with more to go.

Bear with my blogging silence, as I confront the tax beast with my white shield with the red cross, my shining armor and my huge saber, beating back the bureaucratic dragons as they seek to engulf me in flaming tax code and unholy rules, knowing all the while that I am doomed, but determined to die an honorable death!



3 comments:

Stogie said...

I confronted the tax beast yesterday when I readied the data to turn over to our accountant.


I going to pay through the nose big time this year, I think: reduced medical deductions and a bit of a bump up in my income.

Stogie said...

MAN, LIVING IN A STATE THAT STILL SORT OF SOMEWHAT RESEMBLES A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY SURE IS TERRIBLE! WE SHOULD STRIVE TO BE MORE OF A PIGFUCKER THIRD WORLD CESSPIT FULL OF METH-ADDLED WHITE TRASH LIKE ALABAMA OR ARKANSAS. THAT'S SURELY WHAT GEORGE WASHINGTON HAD IN MIND.

Shirley Blake said...

That's a pretty action photograph of you doing work! Colds and taxes? Must've been a very stressful, if not an uncomfortable day for you. Accounting is not for the fainthearted so other people must be really grateful for the job you are doing.

Shirley Blake @ RoseGriffithsCMA.com