Saturday, October 21, 2006

Cindy Sheehan Threatens Conservative Author Melanie Morgan

I received this emai from Sal Russo. Melanie Morgan, whom I listen to every weekday morning on KSFO, 560 AM out of San Francisco, is co-author of the book "American Mourning." The book is highly critical of Cindy Sheehan and is being slammed at Amazon.com by scores of liberals who haven't even read it.

-------------------
Nothing makes me angrier than to see a good person get unfairly attacked, but that is exactly what is happening to my great friend, Melanie Morgan. I hope you'll join with me in standing in her corner and defending her good name.

Cindy Sheehan has now made legal threats against Melanie for telling the truth, and is trying to silence her from telling the story of Sheehan and another Gold Star Family in Morgan's new book, "American Mourning." (See: http://www.rmrwest.com/link/am )

Sheehan's supporters meanwhile have started a smear campaign against Melanie. You would not believe the words they are calling her. A bit--. A wh---. One person suggested she be sent to a prison and gang-raped. Another person called her a hag. (Read for yourself just a few of the attacks on Melanie here: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52520 )

I think these people are so upset to see that "American Mourning" co-authors Melanie Morgan and Catherine Moy are getting the truth out to the American people. It's not unfairly hard on Sheehan. It's also not biased by being too kind.

It's truthful. And as Catherine Moy said on Hannity & Colmes this week, "the truth is truth. It's not conservative; it's not liberal; it's the truth. Some people can't handle it."

I'm doing my part to help Melanie Morgan get the truth out there for the American people to know and read. I've purchased a copy of "American Mourning" and asked my friends to do so too. I hope you'll show your solidarity with Melanie Morgan and the message supporting our military families and order a copy of "American Mourning."

You can place your order online at Amazon.com where the book is on sale: http://www.rmrwest.com/link/am

No comments: