Sunday, June 01, 2008

New Changes at Saber Point

New Blog Format

I have upgraded my site to the new blogger format. This format makes it easier to add gadgets and counters to the blog, and to change background and text colors.

I need a good quote instead of the "Riding Roughshod" quote I put up -- I am just using that as a space holder until I find a really good quote. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Language Translator Installed

I now have a widget installed on the left that allows the viewer to translate this entire blog into the language of their choice. It's the section at the top left of the page with all the national flags of nations.

If you want to see this blog in Japanese, for example, just click on the Japanese flag and wait a few moments. I tried it with several languages and it works quite well. My friend Carol at NoSheeplesHere put me onto it.

Try it out, particularly if you speak a language other than English.

No comments: