Thursday, December 19, 2013

Falling Snow, Rustic Fence Post (Photoshop, Moving Graphics)

Aha, now here's a moving graphic that's a bit more realistic than the last one. I created some random snow using the noise, blur and levels functions, plus pattern overlay. I found this cold and lonely looking photo on the web, and it really appeals to me. Looks like a farm somewhere -- a hard life, but an invigorating one. The original photo without the falling snow is below, so you can better judge the snow fall effect.

UPDATE:  I noticed a "hiccup" in the falling snow every few seconds, so found another tutorial that explains how to get rid of that, as well as making the snowfall more random and realistic.





















1 comment:

solar teju said...

Thanks for this
informative post and I would like to refer this post,solar
fencing
is hoping to see more posts from you.