Friday, March 24, 2006

My First Muslim Death Threat! I've ARRIVED!



I received the email below from an obvious Muslim. You can tell because it is written in the same near-illiterate script you get in the usual death threats.

Well Mr. Anonymous, I will never convert to a religion as EVIL and FALSE as Islam. Yes, I make fun of your religion, whereas you (Muslims) murder people just for not being Muslims.

As for killing me, come ahead. I'm packing Jack: an Army 45 handgun, invented in 1911 for the sedative effect it had on Muslims in the Philippines when they got high on Betel nuts and went on a killing rampage for Allah.

Oh yeah, I dip all my cartridges in pig fat before I load.

Anonymous
to me

Mar 23 (22 hours
ago)
its really sad that u r making fun of some one elses religion.You will
convert ti Islam in 2 months or will die.They are comming for you.

Posted by Anonymous to
Saber
Point
at 3/23/2006 04:48:48 PM

4 comments:

Stogie said...

Ken, thanks for the pictures you sent me, they're great and I will use a lot of them.

I tried to send you an email but it bounced.

Dag said...

How lucky you are. Sometimes I get so desperate for hate mail that I look at old ones from my ex-wife.

OK, so it was a hate post card.

Alright, she didn't actually write it herself, but she might have if she'd written anything.

Hmmph. Can't get sued, can't get hate mail. What's life for? I'm miserable. Even liberals are being nice to me recently. Not fair.

Stogie said...

Dag, I'm encouraged by this small success, but I'm ambitious and nothing less than a full Fatwa will do. I mean, Salmund Rushie, who's he? What's he got that I haven't? Humph!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»