Sunday, September 02, 2007

Illiterate Conservative Reads Book Number 28

As an update to my last post, this illiterate conservative added book #28 to his list of books read in a year. This one was "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein. The book is a couple of years old. I bought it at Costco, put it on the shelf and never read it. Then last week I ran out of books to read so found it and used it for my book fix. I was getting the withdrawal shakes so had no choice.

It's a good book about Hillary Rodham Clinton and her radical past, as well as her burning obsession with power. She's one scary chick and she could easily wind up as our next President. She is also politically savvy, smart and ruthless. Don't ever underestimate Hillary Clinton.

UPDATE: I read another book and found a second that I had forgotten reading. My final tally of books read in the space of a year was thirty books. Dang, I are an intellect-you-all!!

No comments: