Sunday, December 20, 2020

Moving Graphic: A Christmas Tree in the Snow

 Lately I have been resuming my practice of Photoshop, and have added Adobe Illustrator as well.  I have always had this bent towards artistic creations, and desire to exercise it much more that I have.

A few years back, I created a moving gif file of a Christmas tree in the snow.  I found the picture of an  outdoor Christmas tree and added animated falling snow to the picture.  It came out well.  Since that time I had forgotten how to add motion to a gif file.  This past week I have been studying and experimenting with Photoshop 2021 (I have an Adobe subscription and get the most up to date programs as soon as available).  Photoshop 2021 is more powerful than my older versions, but also different.  I took an online course to get myself back up to speed.

Anyway, I used the same picture of a Christmas tree that I used eight years ago, and added falling snow as a learning, or re-learning exercise.  Here it is, enjoy. (Click on the picture to see a larger version.)



No comments: