Monday, December 21, 2020

My Venture Into V-Logging: Making Videos for YouTube

Another new venture of mine is making videos for YouTube.  I have a YouTube channel called "Grumpy Meditations" and have posted a few videos thereon.  I am using and learning another Adobe program for this purpose, called Adobe Premier Pro.  It also comes with my Adobe subscription.  So the Adobe programs I am using and learning include Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition and Premier Pro.  Audition is for sound recording, I use it to record my band practices for upload to SoundCloud where band members can listen and improve.  Premier Pro is for editing videos that I take with my video camera to upload to YouTube.

Here is the best of my videos so far:


Kathryn Sevy's husband was Elliott Francis Marrs, who was a San Jose Policeman in the 1930s.  He died in 1981.

No comments: