Sunday, December 26, 2010

Blogs Named After the Blogger's Sexual Orientation

Come and Get It
I don't feel comfortable with blogs named after the blogger's sexual orientation, i.e. "A Conservative Lesbian" or "A Conservative She-Male."  I suppose that such appellations can have a legitimate purpose, e.g. as in "Gay Patriot" desiring to spread conservative politics and economics to the gay community; however, I still don't feel 100% comfortable with it.

Here are some ideas for those who disagree, on possible blog names based on sexual preference or orientation:
  • A Missionary Position Conservative
  • Chicken Suit Conservatives
  • Swinging From the Chandelier in Shreveport
  • A Foot Fetishist In Frisco
  • A Conservative With His Freak On
  • A Conservative Exhibitionist
  • Cross-Dressing Conservatives
  • A Conservative Horn-Dog In Hanover
  • Gettin' Lucky in Louisville
  • A Raunchy Right-Winger in Riverside
Well you get the idea.  Have fun in the bedroom, but really, I don't want to know about it.  

5 comments:

namaste said...

LMAO!!! i TOTALLY agree, stogie.

Adrienne said...

Ummmm - could I be A Sex Toy Loving Conservative?

Yep - it really bothers me too

Stogie said...

Namaste: thanks!

Adrienne, I guess I could be "Lascivious Lover of Luscious Legs!"

But that might be too much information! :)

Adrienne said...

Perfect! I have my Mom's legs and they're awesome!

Stogie said...

Hummmmm