Wednesday, December 09, 2009

College Student Dies After Shooting His Mouth Off

A college student chewed some explosive gum, it exploded and blew off his jaw.  It is not clear whether the student was in training to become a Democrat politician.  No wait, he was a Chemistry major.

Seems the student liked to dip his gum in powdered citric acid (Vitamin C, which is sour like lemons juice), but accidentally dipped it into some C4.  Or maybe it wasn't C4, just something like it.  Harry Reid's toothpaste, perhaps.  In any case, the poor fellow is dead.

Sad but ironic.  One should be very careful about what he puts in his mouth.  I remember only too well that exploding cigar that Stacy McCain gave me after a friendly disagreement.

Read it all here.

No comments: