Monday, September 13, 2010

Notes on Commenting: I Am Back to the Blogger System, But There Are Some Quirks

I deleted the ECHO commenting system to return to the blogger system.  However, some weird quirks have arisen in the process.

The names of people commenting were not transferred from ECHO.  So if you didn't comment through the blogger system, my name "Stogie" will appear over your comment.  This makes it look like I am having a discussion with myself, or in many cases, arguing with myself.  I have emailed ECHO about it, but I don't see a fix on their website.

Many other comments apparently just disappeared.  Thanks ECHO!  For nothing.

Let me know if you see any other quirks.

2 comments:

kate said...

Bonjour Stogie,cela est un essai.

Stogie said...

Bon soir, Kate, je suis content de vous revoir sur mon site! Ecrivez plus souvent, vous me manquez.